Saturday, April 01, 2006

Team ride this morning...

So I met up with 7 other team members this cold wet morning at Pert's Deli/Cafe in the Leschi neighborhood at 9:30am. We rode around the south end of Lake Washington in the rain to I-90 Jeff split off to punish himself on the hills in Issaquah, four members cut the ride short and went back across I-90 to make the South end loop complete and three of us continued north as the weather cleared up to complete the Lake Washington loop. We stopped by and saw Chessa at the bike shop she works at in Kirkland. By the time we finished I had completed 51.2 miles in about 3 1/2 hours.

I also had a bone density scan done on Friday and that in conjunction with a CT scan I have scheduled on Tuesday morning will help to determine the extint of the current bone growth (or lack of) before I go under the knife on Thursday. I have a slim chance I will not need surgery depending on the results of the scans, but I will most likely need to be sliced and diced. More info to follow on Wednesday....

On Monday Abigael and I will carry out the second annual (soon to become a father daughter tradition) Openning Day baseball game when we go to see the Seattle Mariners take out the L.A. Angels. We went to opening day last year on a fluke and I felt like this year we should do something before I go down for the count after surgery. I will take pictures for the Grandparents. These are pictures from last years trip, The Presidents of the United States of America performed live last year before the game!

No comments: