Friday, April 21, 2006

Long week...

Man it has been a long week. Being laid up on the couch, time does not fly by at all!! I did find out that the interview I did from my hospital bed about what I keep in my baby bag as a stay-at-home dad finally got published in Tuesdays Seattle Times life section. Here is a link to the article-click here. Abigael has been exercising her independance and throwing fits when she doesn't get her way and she really like to say, "Noooo" when asked to do something. Pat has been very helpful and I do know that there would have been no way I could have taken care of Abigael and myself this week without her. Christie is now back in Seattle and will be home this afternoon after she goes into work for a few hours. It will be nice to see her again I have missed her very much and so has Abigael. All I dream about is being able to be 100% again and take my little girl on a bike ride in the trailer. Or racing at the track with the team this year, racing cyclocross again singlespeed catergory and kicking ASS!, I am getting excited about wanting to do some endurance mountain bike races down the road like 100 milers or 24 hour races, and most of all, being able to go back to the fire dept and begin pulling shifts and participating in an awesome dept that gave me so much I want to give back so bad!!! Also getting back to work.... some day I think?? I have once again lost about 15lbs due to hospital food, drugs, and no appetitte. Hopefully I can keep it off this time, 185lbs suits me quite well. If I could take that weight and make it lean and mean nobody could stop me on the track, wink wink!!! Goals to work towards.....

No comments: