Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Home is good!

I have been home since Friday and boy does it feel good! I have been pretty subdued with all of the drugs, IV antibiotics three times a day, immobility ie stuck on the couch, and now Christie is in D.C. for a business trip. But I have my crazy little girl and Pat, Christie's mom, is here helping to take care of Abigael and myself. I went to Brad Lewis' funeral on Monday and the church was packed to standing room only. The service was a celebration of Brad's life not a mourning of his death. I got to see people I have not seen in months or years and that was nice. The day was beautiful and sunny, I so needed to get out. Todd Gallaher came and picked me up in the VW van, thanks!! Home health nurse came today and changed the dressing on my PICC line. The leg looks good here is a picture....

No comments: