So I went in today for my pre-op Dr.s appt and got some good news for a change!! I had a bone density scan done last friday and a CT scan done yesterday and the results are.... I have some unexpected bone growth/bridging going on in my tibia. So the Dr. said she could go either way but her gut feeling was that I should hold off and wait on the surgery. Clinically I am doing great, very little pain, walking, riding my bike (I put down 120 miles last week!), and the growth in the scans. So I go back in 8 weeks and we'll just take it one visit at a time and if my pain level shoots up we'll schedule surgery and just do it!!!! So yeah!!!! No slice and dice!!!! I just might make the North West Velodrome Championships in July after all!!! And Oh yeah I passed my Seattle Fire Dept exam and I have my first stage interview on April 23rd at 5pm!!!