Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's almost here the one year anniversary...

Less than an hour till the one year anniversary of what I have come to call, "It's what happens when you bring a Bicycle to a Car fight." in reference to my still healing broken leg. I thought about going to the scene of the accident but I decided, "Naaaww, I'm good" no need to mourn. What's done is done....
These pictures are from last year after the accident:
Coming up to the intersection
Looking left up hill, the direction which the car that hit me came from.


I got a packet from Seattle Fire Dept today which included the fire department employment application and a scheduled time for the written Psychological Exam. I have to have the application filled out and turned in by August 21st and my psych exam is 1pm on the 19th of August. They also state there will be a timed PRACTICE CPAT (Candidate Physical Aptitude Test) exam mid September. So what does this all mean? Not really sure I thought they might sit on the list till 2007 but sounds like they might want to push a class through this fall?!?! Probably won't have the real CPAT till Oct? Either way I am out once I get to the Medical. When it rains it pours....

No comments: