Sunday, September 17, 2006

Go Seahawks

These pics were taken with my camera phone sorry for the quality...

I was invited to go to the Seahawks game today with my good friend Bryce Weaver. Thanks Dream! I had a blast screaming and yelling till I had no voice left!! Man the twelve man is for real!!! We won easily 21-10 over the AZ Cardinals and now sit 2-0 and lead the NFC West!!

This is the halftime Sea-Gals show:

My interview went well on Saturday with SFD. I was super relaxed and approached it with an "I am done with the testing game" attitude. We'll see if I move on they interviewd about 170 people and they are narrowing it down to 50 for the CPAT on October 15th.

I am selling my Kona "A" full suspention singlespeed mountain bike. Fox Talas RLC fork, Fox Float RLC shock, Chris King headset, Race Face cranks, Avid disc brakes I am asking $1100 and I will put it on Ebay on Sunday. I have a new bike project brewing and with my leg I will realisticly never be able to ride singlespeed again (or at least not for quite awhile!) The frame is an 18" and has never been off road due to my stupid leg injury!! Please take it off my hands I have 29er dreams.....

(Late Edit I sold my "A"!!! As a complete bike!! now I am looking at either the above Redline Monocog Flight 29er or a custom frame and fork?!!!)

No comments: