Wednesday, May 14, 2008

For Sale 2005 LenzSport Leviathan 29er $2500

I am selling my beloved Leviathan.....




Up for sale is my 2005 LenzSport Leviathan 29 x 3.0. Specs here http://www.lenzsport.com/Specifications.html I have since upgraded to an RP23. I am selling to pay for a new Black Sheep project... I have put alot of effort into the bike and I have taken very good care of the bike. I will admit that I did ride this bike like a mountain bike should be ridden, it was not a mantle show piece but it was never trashed, crashed, dented or dinged at all! I am a mechanic and I take very good care of my bicycles!



Frame: Large 2005 LenzSport Leviathan 3.0 (with most decals removed, still has head badge and made in decal) with upgraded Fox RP23 rear shock 2007



Fork: 2007 Reba Race 80mm (no decals can be set at 100mm)



Headset: blue Chris King 1 1/8" (slight rub on lower bearing cup from a front mud fender)



Stem: silver Thomson Elite 25.4 5 deg 100mm



Handle Bar: Surly 1x1 Torsion Bar



Grips: ODI lock on



Shifters: SRAM X-9 trigger 9spd



Brakes: Avid Juicy 7 Carbon 185mm front 160mm rear



Cranks: silver Race Face Deus X-Type



Bottom Bracket: XTR external BB cups



Front Derailleur: XTR M953 trad



Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-9 med cage



Cables: Teflon cable system



Casstette: XT 11-34



Chain: KMC X9



Seat Post: silver Thomson Elite 27.2mm x 330mm straight



Saddle: blue Selle Italia Gel Flow Ti Flite



Wheelset: BRAND NEW WTB Laserdisc 29er never ridden upon!



Tires: front Kenda Nevegal rear Michelin XC AT with Conti tubes



no pedals



Weighed in on my scale at 27.8 pounds and could be lighted with different tires made tubeless amoung other thing but this bike is ready to rip all day all mountain or race to the finish line in any XC race! Just add your pedals! Please help me out my wife is gonna kill me if I don't sell some of my bikes and parts! Email me with any questions. The pictures kind look bad because I had just finished washing it and the water drying looks kinda spotty. The anodizing is a little "worn" in some high rub areas from cables, my thighs and heels but it is purely cosmetic. This frame, new, retails for over $1700, let alone all of the other high-end parts on this sweet rig!! Treat yourself! I have 100% feedback on ebay with 195 transactions as well as many good dealings on www.MTBR.com, so have confidence. If I sell it for my asking price I will pay for shipping if I get a "best offer" buyer pays shipping More pics here

THE REASON FOR SELLING (other than to pay bills etc...)

Similar to this one here....



Thanks Brandon

3 comments:

KNOBULARLIFE said...

I could buy mad weed for $2500

Chad said...

Is it still available...

Brandon said...

Chad,

Yes it is check your comments...