Wednesday, June 20, 2007

GRADES!!!

SO here are my final grades for the entire year!!! The last two, Spring quarter, are this quarters grades...

TERM     COURSE ID         -------- TITLE --------       GRADE      CREDITS  
FA 06 ANP 213 ANATOMY & PHYSIO I 3.4 5.0
MAT 085 ALGEBRA II 4.0 5.0
NTR 150 HUMAN NUTRITION 2.3 5.0

Qtrly: Gpa Cr 15.0 Cr Earn 15.0 P/S Cr 0.0 Grpts 48.5 GPA 3.23

WTR07 ANP 214 HUMAN ANAT & PHYSIO II 2.8 5.0
CHE 101 FUND OF INORGANIC CHEM 3.7 5.0
MAT 098 INTER ALGEBRA 3.9 5.0

Qtrly: Gpa Cr 15.0 Cr Earn 15.0 P/S Cr 0.0 Grpts 52.0 GPA 3.47

SPR07 BIO 280 MICROBIOLOGY 3.4 5.0
PSY 206 S-DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCH 4.0 5.0

Qtrly: Gpa Cr 10.0 Cr Earn 10.0 P/S Cr 0.0 Grpts 37.0 GPA 3.70


Cum: Gpa Cr 40.0 Cr Earn 40.0 P/S Cr 0.0 Grpts 137.5 GPA 3.44
Clvl: Gpa Cr 30.0 Cr Earn 30.0 P/S Cr 0.0 Grpts 98.0 GPA 3.27
Not to shabby, huh!! How do ya like them apples?? I am now officially done with all of my nursing prerequisites. I still have a few classes I can take that are needed for most nursing programs like a higher math class, organic chemistry, and/or a sociology course. But I can now apply to nursing programs. Since we are now moving down to Tacoma that kinda takes Shoreline Community College out of the running and puts Seattle Central Community College at quite a commute. Tacoma Community College has what looks to be a quality Nursing Program! TCC is not to far from the house about 5.5 miles about the same distance that SCCC was from our apartment in Magnolia. The unique thing that TCC has to offer with their Nursing program is a part-time program that spreads the usual 6 quarter at 12 hours a quarter out to 12 quarters and 6 hour per quarter! This may allow me to get started while I raise the new baby and Abigael. I plan to take the next year to year and a half off so I can stay at home with the kids and give the baby the same quality of attention that Abigael was able to have of me as a baby. When the baby reaches the age of 18 months I will be able to sign him or her up for the school run day care at TCC similar to what Abigael has been attending for the past three quarters at SCCC. I will then be able to turn my focus of Nursing full time and hopefully I will be able to attend the full time program and get my RN inside 2 years!!!

I also got the Seattle Fire Department application in the mail. There is a chance I might be able to retake the EMT class this fall so I can renew my certification! I placed 72 on the list this go-round of testing. I will go through the motions and we'll see what happens??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Brandon. I'm proud of you.
Mom P

Anonymous said...

Awesome grades son! We knew all along that you had it in you to do well in school. You have made us proud.Congratulations!
Love, Mom and Dad
(home from Aruba and relaxed)