Sunday, December 03, 2006

Finals in a week!!!

Well it's that time of the quarter!! We have one more week of instruction before finals start!! Actually my Anatomy & Phisiology 213 Lab final starts Thur the 7th from 5:30 till 7:30!! Then my Math final is Tuesday the 12th from 10:30 till 12:30, Nutrition final is Wednesday the 13th from 10:30 till 12:30, and the Lecture portion of my A&P final is also Tuesday the 12th from 5:30 till 7:30. I have talked with my algebra instructor and I may be able to take the final early so I can concentrate on my A&P exam on the 12th which would mean I would take it on Monday during one of her other classes final exams.... We'll see? And then freedom for a few weeks before School resumes on the 2nd of January! Next quarter Chem 101 from 10-10:50 am M-F with arranged lab on Mondays, Math 98 Intermediate Algebra from 11-11:50 M-F, and Anatomy & Phisology 214 from 1-1:50 TWF and 1-2:50 MTh!!!! Whew Mondays are gonna be busy!! Good news is that Abigael will be in "school" while I am in school and I can (if I don't have any studying to do, yeah right!) go have lunch or help out from 12 till 1! Good news, no night classes at SCCC! I will be going back to Skyway KCFD 20 fire dept which intails going back through their fire academy which is held every Thurs night from 7-10 and Saturdays from 8-5! I am hoping that since I have already graduated ONCE from this academy they will be forgiving if I have to study of put my real school first. I do want to come back to the Dept real bad!! I want to take and pass my Firefighter 1 certification ans become a sworn King county firefighter! I also hope that the physical demands put on me with start slowly as I will be healed by Jan but still not a full 100% (hopefully I will be 100% by mid year?)...

No comments: