Monday, December 18, 2006

AWESOME news!!!

We are pregnant!!! We are due in August!! We are SOOOooo excited!! Christie is feeling great and I can't wait!! We are going to do the same thing we did with Abigael and opt to not find out the sex of the baby until he or she is born!
(This news was confirmed by our doctor with a blood test!!)


Oh yeah school is over yeah!!! I think I did ok, but we'll see...

(I checked my grades and it looks good!!!
COURSE ID ---------- TITLE ---------------- GRADE---CREDITS

ANP 213-------------ANATOMY & PHYSIO I-------3.4------- 5.0

MAT 085-------------ALGEBRA II------------------4.0--------5.0

NTR 150--------------HUMAN NUTRITION--------2.3--------5.0

Qtrly: Gpa Cr 15.0 Cr Earn 15.0 Grpts 48.5 GPA>>> 3.23 !!!)

My Black Sheep frame came on Sat and It is sweeter than I could have ever imagined!! I will post pics in the other blog here soon!!

Oh a more somber note, I found out from my mom that my 92 year old Grandmother fell last night possibly due to a stroke and broke her hip. They didn't find her until this morning at the home and she is critical at the hospital in Chico, CA. I wish I could go see her but it is never that simple. God bless her soul, I love you Grandma.
(Late edit: My mom went up and is with her mom. It looks like possibly a hip replacement surgery.)

1 comment:

Wes said...

Great news bro! I'm sure I'll be in touch with you with new daddy questions....