Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am looking for a new tool case...

I have always wanted a better organized bicycle mechanics' tool case. There are plenty of cool cases out there for electricians, HVAC service personnel, and computer geeks. I have found the web site for bicycle mechanics!! ProMechanics Website They went total geek-out and compiled a photo list of Pro-tour mechanics' tool cases here. All I can say is WOW!! I have been slowly adding to and building my own home mechanics tool set ( I wish these were my tools!!).
Photo courtesy of ProMechanics


I have been using a solid tackle/tool box I got at Wal-Mart awhile back.

It works well, it is compact, and fits almost all of the necessary tools, but it is not very well organized.
Finding the smaller tools or getting to the bigger tools usually means taking all of the tools out of the box to get to them. I really would like to have all of my tools neatly organized and easy to find like this picture here. I really like the winged organization pallets in this case!

Photo courtesy of ProMechanics

No comments: